Monday 1 December 2008

Shoot for Timeout Magazine

I received a slightly frantic phone call last week from Timeout Magazine requesting a photographer to cover an article for them at short notice. After abit of rescheduling and jiggling about, I was able to say yes. Turns out, one of my favourite local photographers was meant to be covering it for them but he's away in New York from Saturday so he recommended me, which was my favourite "tap on the back" so far.

I really didn't know what to expect. I had been informed that it was a childrens choir, but I had no idea what age or exactly what the photos were for. But it's not my job to be nosey, I'm there to take pictures.


I arrived in Bourneville, welcomed by Laura who was really helpful and welcoming throughout the shoot. The small group from of around 9 children performed the Keymaster. Despite only having 4 days to prepare, and not having the certain elements of the performance available, they put on a great show.


These children are really talented and it's great to see people taking time to provide activities for youngsters.


Thanks to everyone who was there on the day for making me feel so welcome and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment