Wednesday 29 July 2009

Mr and Mrs Barber!

WE GOT MARRIED!

Before the wedding, Dani and I agreed that we were not going to see or speak to each other before the actual ceremony. So it kind of caught me by surprise when her name sprung up on my phone. I answer the phone expecting "I can't believe we're getting married" but instead I get this...

"I can't believe Michael Jackson has died!"

So in a poor attempt to steal our limelight - MJ decided to die. I quickly re-arranged my speech notes trying to think of a way to include a reference to Jackson, but I couldn't think of anything witty so just left it as it was. Simples.

Oh and then the rain came. When I say "the rain came" I'm referring to all the rain from everyday over the last 5 decades in the space of an hour. It poured and poured....and poured.

It didn't matter anyway - I was so nervous/excited that I couldn't care less what the weather was doing. Dani (preceded by bridesmaids etc) entered and looked AMAZING (biggest ever understatement).


This is gonna get printed BIGGGGG!

Princess and the frog/ballerina


Demonstrating how a cake should be cut.



Love this. My wife is friggin' awesome!

Big thanks to everyone who could make it, thank you Bianca and Steve for the amazing photographs, thank you Parkash for being my best dude, thank you to everyone for your lovely cards etc. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mr and Mrs B

No comments:

Post a Comment