Thursday 27 November 2008

Sams Toddler Portrait

Sam and Mum popped down to see us on Tuesday to get some photos of baby Sam, who's grown loads since I last saw him last year.


After spending about an hour throwing things at me indoors and playing with our dog, Sam and I went out into the garden to play football. By this point, he got into the habbit of throwing things at me and I found myself battered from pegs, flower pots and small bricks after about an hour.

Needless to say we got some great photos! Following our shoot, I've been invited to go along to a nursery in Birmingham to discuss ideas to be there main residential photographer, which will be fantastic! Anyone who knows my work will know that I hate just putting people in front of white backdrops and shooting away, so I hope my fresh approach to their nursery photography will be enough to persuade them!


This weekend is looking like a very mixed bag at the moment (I love it when there's a variety in my work). Friday afternoon I'm in Birmingham picking up some new bits of kit (new lenses/accessories/back up cameras etc) before meeting a "haute couture" gown & dress designer to sketch up some ideas for a few creative photos coming up.

Friday night, I'm the main photographer at a models party in Birmingham (Why oh why can't I just live in Birmingham!). Saturday I'm in Bourneville shooting a childrens "choir" for Timeout Magazine (wow!) and Sunday I have a pre-wedding shoot with Hana and Kaleem before photographing their wedding in less than a month! Then in the afternoon we return back home to meet more potential wedding clients to discuss plans etc.

We've been very busy with wedding consultations and bookings at the moment. Our most recent clients met with us last night to discuss their wedding. They booked there and then which was great. They seem like a lovely couple and they're wedding venue looks stunning, Thanks Amanda & Gareth!

No comments:

Post a Comment