Thursday 22 May 2008

GLASTONBURY!

After a depressing and frankly bad day - I receive an email in the middle of the night.

"Chris, can you cover glastonbury festival for us?"

I love love love love my job. Photographer at the biggest UK festival? I suppose I'll give it abit of my time...DUH! I'll snatch it quicker than a thief in an unalarmed jewelery store.
I'll do ANYTHING to make this happen, I aint throwing this opportunity away. A production company rang this morning and asked me to work as runner from Saturday - Monday - and I had to turn it down because I have a wedding Saturday and my morals tell me I can't cancel that under any circumstances.
So pretty down hearted untill I got this email. Erh I'll be so gutted now if I cant get this. I will actually blame my internet connection because I share it between the two macs at my home studio which is a pain and I only bothered to set up my email on the one mac and I havent checked it for hours.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment